I thought this was rather amusing and decided I should write about it before my day gets away from me. I awoke this morning at about 6:15 or so to Ryan shouting "BIRDY ALARM." Which during the day means that one of our birds is on the ground. (we have 2 parakeets and 1 cockatiel) Everyone is supposed to be careful while I make it to the room to pick the bird up and put it back on top of the cage.
Being that is was so early in the morning, I couln't figure out how the bird was even out of the cage. By this time Ryan's yell had awaken Cody and he wanted to get up too. So Cody and I went out to the living room. The birds still had their sheets over their cages an we asleep and their was no sign of Ryan.
So we made our way to his room where he is still sleeping in his bed. =) Ryan had been talking in his sleep. =) I started cracking up. I really couldn't believe that he didn't wake himself up. Cody and were still tired and since Noah is out of town on business, I let Cody get back in bed with me. Although it took a few minutes to persuade Cody that Ryan really was still sleeping and that nobody was playing out in the living room. Once he believed me, we were fast sleep again.
Ryan doesn't really believe me and insists he was probably dreaming about the birds. These type of things are why I love being a mom.....I had to laugh this morning despite my sleep being interrupted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Melis, it was great to see you this past week. Thanks so much for coming over.
That is great! I hope all is well for you and your family :)
Welcome to the blogging world. Looking forward to more posts on life.
Post a Comment