Saturday, November 1, 2008

I never thought that I would say this

Just as I talked trash about people using myspace, I eventually set one up. Then after a yr. of myspace I set up a facebook, thinking I'd never do that. I love the facebook because I can keep in touch with so many people. So back to the I never thought I'd say this title. I have finally decided to start a blog and this is my first posting. I have no idea what I am doing so please be understanding as you read this.

I know so many women who blog and I've always wanted to but thought how in the world do you have time to do that. Well, I'm going to make time. I really like a couple of ideas that go along with blogging. Quite a few of your blogs that I have read say you use it as your journal. I love that idea. Also, I like the idea that family and friends all over can see what my little family here is doing.

Now don't get me wrong, I defnt. don't want to use this as a bragging site or a complaining site, but I'm sure at times that will happen. I'm looking forward to starting this and hope that my family and Noah's family will enjoy it too.

2 comments:

Johnson said...

Hey Melissa - how the heck did you find me? What a fun surprise to see you here. I will have to add you to my list of friends I check regularly. Your family is so adorable. I don't think there is a way to e-mail, other than I have my comments moderated, so before they are posted, I preview them (I had some wierdo's commenting I didn't know)- those go directly into my inbox. Great to hear from you.

Johnson said...

my e-mail is michellejoh00@hotmail.com and we are in Temecula- totally close to you guys.